Once more the time has arrived to start preparing for the annual sports exchange between Basingstoke and Euskirchen. This is an exchange involved various different sports and we have participated for the last 11 years, always a fun time. This year it is our turn to travel out to Germany.
The event will be from Wednesday 27th June to Sunday 1st July. Whilst the final details are to be confirmed, we would expect the schedule to be something like;
– 27th June – Leave Basingstoke at 9.00pm in the evening
– 28th June – Arrive Euskirchen for breakfast, day at Phantasialand
– 29th June – Tournament. Poomsae and sparring.
– Social event in the evening with Tangun
– 30th June – Trip / Final social event
– 1st July – Leave Euskirchen at 9.00am after breakfast. Visit Brussels.
– Arrive back in Basingstoke at 9.30pm.
Participation is open to adults and juniors (minimum age – year 7) with minimum grade 6th kup / green belt
The cost will be £125 and a deposit of £40 will be required by 14th February.
If over-subscribed, preference will go to those who hosted or participated in the 2011 FoS.
Raul Carpio is leading the organising this year. If you wish to participate please contact him as soon as possible, either at a class or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be forwarded onto him.
The application form can be downloaded from here.