Bluewave Korean Martial Arts aims to provide the very best instruction and facilities for Taekwondo and other Korean Martial Arts in the Basingstoke Area. The club was started in 1997 by Master Gerry Reilly and now has over 150 active members ranging in age from 4 to over 60.
Our team of coaches have an average of 20 years of experience each and have a passion for all aspects of the martial art. We can also bring to you the best facilities in the area with two fully matted studios, waiting room for parents with free WiFi, changing rooms and the latest training equipment.
Bluewave Korean Martial Arts is a not-for-profit organisation and therefore all our fees are invested into providing the very best training experience and in further developing our club and facilities.
We welcome both new beginners and those with previous experience in Taekwondo or other martial arts. The club can provide you with;
- high quality World Taekwondo/Olympic Taekwondo training at reasonable fees,
- an enthusiastic, friendly and supportive atmosphere,
- our own fully equipped dojang (gym) in Basingstoke, possibly the best in the South of England,
- a broad training syllabus covering Traditional Taekwondo, Self Defence and the Olympic Sport Taekwondo,
- access to the latest training equipment including a KP&P electronic scoring system,
- the chance to train in Korea, the home of Taekwondo, as part of our annual training trip,
- the opportunity to participate in regular seminars, tournaments, and social events.