With the changes in COVID-19 legal restrictions today, we will be returning to a normal schedule and teaching a full syllabus for all ages.
The pandemic is not over. Local and national infection rates remain high. We are therefore carefully adjusting our training and syllabus in alignment with government guidelines. The following changes are taking place from today.
- All social distancing restrictions will be removed. This will allow close contact work for all ages. This also means all students who have their own arm and shin pads should ensure these are brought to all classes (these are compulsory for Green Tag and above).
- The Monday and Thursday Teen/Adult Classes will be extended to 90 minutes. The classes will now run from 7.15-8.45pm.
- The Dan Poomsae Class will now run from 8.45-9.15pm on a Monday. This will continue to be available as a physical and online class.
- The Stretching Class will now run from 8.45-9.15pm on a Thursday. This will continue to be available as a physical and online class.
- Changing rooms will be available. However use should be minimised and only at the start and end of a class. Water bottles and personal equipment should be brought into the training area, trays will continue to be available as required.
- The waiting room will be available. However in keeping with government guidelines on continuing to wear masks in indoor spaces, except for those with exemptions, we will expect everyone except students and instructors to wear masks when inside the dojang.
- Juniors should continue to be dropped off and collected from outside of the dojang to avoid congestion at the start and end of classes.
- Pre-booking of classes will no longer be required. However if you wish to attend (or have your children attend) a class marked as full on the website please contact us beforehand. Several of our junior classes are running close to the limits on capacity.
- To minimise the risk of COVID-19 to the club and our members, please also continue to ensure that you/your children do not attend classes when showing any signs of illness. There will be plenty of opportunities to catch up with any classes missed.