As we come to the end of a difficult year we would like to thank you for your continued fabulous support for Bluewave during 2020.
We just wanted to confirm a few things before the end of the year.
- Classes will continue as usual this week. The final classes of 2020 will be on Monday 21st December 2020.
- Classes will resume on Monday 4th January 2021.
- We expect to resume 2021 with the current classes and government guidelines. If this changes we will send out a further email, update the website and post on Facebook.
- If you wish to change classes, or perhaps for our former members come back to training in 2021, please check class availability on the website – HERE. If a class is marked as full and you wish to be added to the waiting list please let us know.
- We will be adding a new Saturday class which will run from 11.00am – 12.00pm starting on the 16th January. This will be an All Ages class for 7+ to adult. If you or your children would like to attend this class please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be a kup grading on Saturday 19th December. The first kup grading for 2021 is scheduled for Saturday 27th February.
- At this point we do still plan to run our Bluewave Open Poomsae Championships on Saturday 5th June 2021. We will soon start preparing for this important event and will be looking for plenty of volunteers. We will also be running our regular Competition Poomsae Training on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month so we are hoping for a good entry of competitors from Bluewave next year.
Normally we finish the year with an all ages fun training session, club meeting and social event. This is obviously not possible this year but we will look to run a celebration once it is possible to safely lift the current restrictions.
We wish you a Happy Christmas and look forward to seeing everyone back training in 2021.