We have been invited to an intensive seminar by the founder of Whitagu, Grandmaster H S Kim from Korea being hosted by SKMA. GM Kim is Gumdo (Swordsmanship) master who invented the game.
What is Whitagu?
Whitagu is a two handed racket sport. It is a kind of mixture of badminton and table tennis, but using both hands. All martial artists (and those with no martial arts background) can enjoy and use it to enhance body coordination. It is a very enjoyable and additive sports
– Does not need much space or equipment.
– Does not require great skills to enjoy
– Enhances body coordination and focus
– Improves balance and develops both sides of the body
– Good cardio exercise
– Especially good for shoulders
Unfortunately, since this is a new sport outside of Korea, there is only Korean online footage but take a look at
– Date & Time: 10.00 – 15.00, Sunday 19th of January.
– Venue: Berrymede Junior School (South Side building), Osborne Road, Acton, London W3 8SJ
– Fee: £35.00
If you are interested please let me know and get me a cheque/cash by this Friday, 17th Jan. I will have a few space in my car for those wanting a lift to/from VBC.