We are now running six online classes a week. These classes are open to current Bluewave members. We would also welcome parents and other family members to join in. For insurance purposes non-members can attend one taster class but will then need to register for the Family and Friends Membership that British Taekwondo have put in place to provide support during the COVID-19 lockdown. The cost for this membership is just £10 per person.
Classes schedule is
- Sundays 5.00-5.45pm – Focus is on Beginner to Blue Tag techniques and patterns.
- Sundays 6.00-6.30pm – Stretching and Flexibility.
- Mondays 7.15-8.00pm – Focus is on more senior, Blue Tag+, kup techniques and patterns.
- Fridays 5.00-5.30pm – A KickStars class that will be MultiSkills drills and basics for our younger members.
- Fridays 5.45-6.15pm – Higher energy, footwork and drills.
- Sundays 4.00-4.30pm – Beginners Course
There is also a specific class for our black belt community to help our senior grades continue to train and develop. This class is open to all ages but minimum grade of 1st dan black belt.
- Mondays 8.15-8.45pm – Dan grade poomsae
For these classes you are welcome to train either in your dobok or suitable sports clothing.
We hope that you will be able to join us at these classes. To register please send an email to email@example.com. Those who register will be sent the Zoom link for the classes.
Please also remember that we have a set of training videos on the club website. These cover the syllabus from 9th to 1st kup as well as some dan grade videos.